niken tawang sasi
my little world
Pages
Beranda
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(18)
▼
Mei
(7)
undefined 'me'
my own way
Stolen 'me-time'
Laziness
Laziness = Nightmare
someday I'll be there, for sure!
Letter to South Korea
►
Maret
(7)
►
Januari
(4)
►
2012
(15)
►
Desember
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
Mei
(7)
Followers
Welcome
Welcome,
I put some issues of the week here,
wish they will help you,
fighting !
Total Tayangan Halaman
putih abu-abu
with Nindy, Dhito, and Devaa Oppa
niken tawang sasi
my little world
she and I
me and Hanna Mutiara Pandjaitan
candle
warm candle light
Traffic
Credit
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Subscribe To
Postingan
Atom
Postingan
Komentar
Atom
Komentar
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Beranda
Popular Posts
Stolen 'me-time'
It is not more than a year going to my National Examination and in only two months later I will be a twelve grader. The...
Pengumuman Seleksi Tahap 1 AFS
Sudah memiliki akun? Login YBA/YP13-14/MLG/0512 Niken Tawang Sasi Maaf :( Adik tidak lulus Seleksi Tahap...
The Clique Movie on Me
Since the beginning, Messie underestimate Claire Lyons, a girl who was living in her guest house because her parent couldn’t afford anyt...
Cinta Beda Agama itu..
Agama itu keyakinan. kata orang, kalo beda agama pasti beda prinsip juga. tapi gimana sama pasangan-pasangan yang beda agama ? kok bisa...
The Beginning of Niken's Pain
December 2011
A Labile Dreamer
Since I knew how the capture of the world is Surely I have traveled far away Hunting for my own path, asking for other’s help No one...
Little Seoul Girl
It sounds impossible wishing that I was born and grew at South Korea. As I am 15 years old now, maybe when I was born ...
Laziness
Messy my birthday wish
This Is My Way to Feel Alive !
someday I'll be there, for sure!
Namsan Tower, Seoul :)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(18)
▼
Mei
(7)
undefined 'me'
my own way
Stolen 'me-time'
Laziness
Laziness = Nightmare
someday I'll be there, for sure!
Letter to South Korea
►
Maret
(7)
►
Januari
(4)
►
2012
(15)
►
Desember
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
Mei
(7)
Followers
About Me
Niken Tawang Sasi
N : Noisy
Lihat profil lengkapku
About Me
Niken Tawang Sasi
Bojonegoro, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
N : Noisy
Lihat profil lengkapku
Blog List
Selasa, 28 Mei 2013
undefined 'me'
Diposting oleh
Niken Tawang Sasi
di
06.23
Extrovent-Sensing-Feeling-Perceiving
Really Me !
WETON :D
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Selasa, 28 Mei 2013
undefined 'me'
Diposting oleh
Niken Tawang Sasi
di
06.23
Extrovent-Sensing-Feeling-Perceiving
Really Me !
WETON :D
0 komentar on "undefined 'me'"
Posting Komentar
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
niken tawang sasi
Template by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
|
Gift Idea
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar